Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone removed the front sway bar from the truck to achieve more articulation???? How bad is the truck effected??? Does it even help with articulation???

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump::bump:

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
It will dramatically improve your articulation,.....but....It will make cornering on the street a new and exciting experience....lol

On the road, taking corners, you will have some serious body roll,.....if you take a turn TOO fast,...your gonna end up on your lid.

Drive responsibly,..and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks buddy!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually did it today and I did feel the difference while driving normally and DEFINATLY saw the difference in articulation!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I actually did it today and I did feel the difference while driving normally and DEFINATLY saw the difference in articulation!!!
so did you like it? how bad is it on the street?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not bad at all really. I never went over 65 MPH and that was actually where I felt it the most. It kinda had a "SAUCY" wobble at that speed but in the turns it really wasn't all that much different. Just a little. I ended up getting some removable pit pins I put in the sway bar to drop link whole for easy removal and took 15" rubber bungee straps and srapped the links up and the sway bar to the rear of the leaf springs.... it actually looks pretty cool and was really easy!!! I'll get some pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
that the first thing i do, we only have about 3 miles of pave roads and about 200 miles of logging roads. it make for lot better ride

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Yea lets see some pics, My friend did it with his jeep and the articulation difference was amazing when offroading. He just made a quick disconnect system.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts