Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
We voted today. Let's just say if you had a "D" next to your name, yeah, not so much.

I was pleasantly surprised to see so many Libertarians on the ballot. Tired of republicrats and democans.

Craig

·
Registered
473 Posts
there are certain democrats i wouldn't mind voting for, but i don't know. i will definitely be voting, and i am pretty tired of these democrats. they just have went on a power trip. voting in my local elections too though i don't trust ANY politician. around here the property taxes suck, and i don't mind paying them when my kid is getting a good education, and i see nicely paved roads. when i see things like potholes on every street, a teacher that constantly gives my son a hard time, and things like that then i gotta complain. the bastards in the county had the balls to raise the property taxes one year in my town from under $1200 a year to a little under $12 grand a year. the whole county had their taxes go up about 1200 percent in a year. granted one year we went from just under $4 grand down to $1200, but still what gives?

i often think about relocating, but now that the wife, and i have split, and moving across the country away from my son would be hard for me, and i don't wanna do it. some place cheaper. even if i make less i won't have to commute as far, and taxes aren't ridiculously high. my favorite thing about this election though is that david paterson the ABSOLUTE WORST governor in the history of the state of new york or at the very least worst in modern time will be out. january can't come fast enough. i'm torn on who to vote for though in that race. both the democrat, and republican runners seem no good.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts
I know this might hijack the thread, but if you can, stay close to your son.

Craig
I agree 1000% Craig.

I try so hard to have the best relationship possible with my sons.
At the same time I try to teach them
Love of God,
Love of Family,
Love of Country,
Respect for Women,
and Loyalty to all of the above.

What promted that Craig?

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
I agree 1000% Craig.

I try so hard to have the best relationship possible with my sons.
What prompted that Craig?
This:

there are certain democrats i wouldn't mind voting for, but i don't know. i will definitely be voting, and i am pretty tired of these democrats. they just have went on a power trip. voting in my local elections too though i don't trust ANY politician.

i often think about relocating, but now that the wife, and i have split, and moving across the country away from my son would be hard for me, and i don't wanna do it. some place cheaper. even if i make less i won't have to commute as far, and taxes aren't ridiculously high. my favorite thing about this election though is that david paterson the ABSOLUTE WORST governor in the history of the state of new york or at the very least worst in modern time will be out. january can't come fast enough. i'm torn on who to vote for though in that race. both the democrat, and republican runners seem no good.
Young men need their fathers. I just hate to see families get broken up.

As for voting.....Don't vote, don't whine.

Craig

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
Absentee voting sucks but I did it. Out of my whole platoon (24 people) only three of us did it. Sad!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Making the three hour drive home to vote, then back to ATX tomorrow after class :nod:

First time voter :woot:

I hear what you're saying Ryan. Found out a couple days ago all my roommates and friends here aren't voting. No ones even registered.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Im really on the fence! all Ive herd the last month is this guy is a liberal duesch that guy is a liberal duesch this guys crooked that guys crooked! vote for me no vote for me!

I have no clue who or what is even running for what and what they stand for! all I know is i wish there was a vote for FIRE THEM ALL!!!

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Get out and vote Nov 2. Send the country back in the right direction:thumb:
YES THIS IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Found out a couple days ago all my roommates and friends here aren't voting. No ones even registered.
Very Very Sad!!!! As SOON as I turned 18, I was registered.

Glad you are at least smart enough to realize the importance, now maybe you can talk some sense into your friends.

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Vote Vote Vote

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
Yes yes Yes! Everyone please get out there and vote.

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
Get your arses to the polling booth!!! :nunu: :hehe:

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Glad you decided to get out of bed and make your voice heard Jarrod.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Voted for the first time. It felt good :nod:

My dad was there and he looked proud :hehe:

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
I'm happy for the national changes that came to our side of the debate, but I'm frickin PISSED about the way CO voted. Damn near straight democrap!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that when Lisa and I get a chance to sell the house, we will be moving out of this state, as sad as I will be to leave it, I fuggin hate liberals! These morons keep flocking here from CA, and then start to create ANOTHER CA economy somewhere else :ranton:

41 - 60 of 63 Posts