20,738 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
ryan wanna sell the steps?

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
You dont want them, the PS side is not as nice as the DS. Besides are you not trying to get a different truck!

·
Dirtleg
634 Posts
lets get some more reg cabs in here i know there is more

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Heres my OBS:

Im at school now so all the good pictures are on my computer at home. These are old but are the ones that I have on photobucket.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
god i love your truck.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
who's mine? if so, thank you :)
He was talking to me:hehe::hehe: Just kidding man. the 2wd, lowered trucks are not really my thing but I LOVE your truck. I bet its a blast to drive.:woot:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
who's mine? if so, thank you :)
yes yours. your truck is definately an eye piece. so was that blue one you posted up a while back. :nod:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
yes yours. your truck is definately an eye piece. so was that blue one you posted up a while back. :nod:
thats his other truck but he sold it. he made another one but 4x4 and its way fast. prob in the high 10's. ill post his blue one on here for the heck of it.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Nice 08, looks like you smashed your factory tips a little, haha.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
thats his other truck but he sold it. he made another one but 4x4 and its way fast. prob in the high 10's. ill post his blue one on here for the heck of it.
that new truck is orange right? i saw a video of him driving an orange one i believe..thing sounded nasty..if you have any pics of it post them up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts