Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there has been alot of issues with the mirror lens,but what about the fit for the third brake light? i love my recon tail lights,and would like to finish the job but you guy's have scared me off from the mirror lens. thank's for any input.
2003 f-350

·
Registered
29 Posts
My 3rd brake light fit perfectly, the mirror lights needed some adjusting but the brake light was just fine

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Yeah my mirror lenses had crummy fit, I'd still buy them again (well at least at the price I got them for...) but I got the cab lenses and they went on no problems at all and even though the mirrors are a pain, they still look good. I plan on getting the 3rd brake and the tail lights next. Anyone have the tail lights on theirs yet? pics anyone?

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Yeah my mirror lenses had crummy fit, I'd still buy them again (well at least at the price I got them for...) but I got the cab lenses and they went on no problems at all and even though the mirrors are a pain, they still look good. I plan on getting the 3rd brake and the tail lights next. Anyone have the tail lights on theirs yet? pics anyone?
here are some pics of the tail lights and the 3rd brake light and the door sills

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like my tail lights but keep your tailgate locked someone has tried to steal mine,
just orderd third light and dome light.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Nice. Raul those door sils look hella badA$$

How much would harley lights, recon tails, recon third B, and doorsils cost?

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
I can take you a picture of how my 3rd brake light doens't fit correctly (gap in the curve of the light where it fits against the cab)... and my white lightning has already gone out after approximately 6 months of use....

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have the Escalade style 3rd from Recon.
I like it!
Before

After

You have to take your time and put it in exactly the right place so there isn't a gap. Mine fits flush and no wind noise at a 100mph......uh..hhhmm....I mean 65.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts