Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just installed a new rough country leveling kit with new leaf springs that were supposed to lift it 2.5” but it’s much higher. I’m an inch and 7/8 higher in the front. I believe the factory rear blocks for my 02 F-250 are 2”? I want to swap them out for 3” blocks but not sure which ones you guys recommend or if I need tapered or non tapered? I don’t know much about the pinion angle stuff so anyone’s advice would help lol. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
I believe the stock f 350 blocks are 3", maybe look for those? They should tapered.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Hey guys. I just installed a new rough country leveling kit with new leaf springs that were supposed to lift it 2.5” but it’s much higher. I’m an inch and 7/8 higher in the front. I believe the factory rear blocks for my 02 F-250 are 2”? I want to swap them out for 3” blocks but not sure which ones you guys recommend or if I need tapered or non tapered? I don’t know much about the pinion angle stuff so anyone’s advice would help lol. Thanks.

I would hold off a bit. It will settle almost an inch if not a bit more in 6 months. My 2.5in level kit raises the truck almost 4in no lie took tons of before and after measurements. After a few months it got better and after about a year total it leveled out. I still have the taller rear block but it’s still going to settle so I’d just caution jumping the gun ASAP ya knows

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would hold off a bit. It will settle almost an inch if not a bit more in 6 months. My 2.5in level kit raises the truck almost 4in no lie took tons of before and after measurements. After a few months it got better and after about a year total it leveled out. I still have the taller rear block but it’s still going to settle so I’d just caution jumping the gun ASAP ya knows
Good to know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts