Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone on here could recommend any one for a set of stage one injectors. I have done some searches and me and my dad have tried to contact Rosewood, Full Force Diesel and Total Diesel Performance and can't get any response. I won't spend money with companies who don't want it. I know have a Tony Wildman chip that will also need a reburn (it's programmed for stock injectors). Can anyone do this or am I stuck with him? The truck is a 97 F250, 147,000 miles, auto, straight pipe, intake, gauges and TW chip. Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
I have rosewood and have never had a single problem with the product or trying to get ahold of him. Not sure why you arent able to get in touch with him, perhaps he is just busy? And to get your chip reburnt with TW tunes you will have to send it to him unless you plan on getting tunes from a different tuner then they will be able to put there tunes on his chip. Use patience when dealing with Tony as he has reason he is an extremely busy guy and can sometimes be hard to get ahold of. I also have his tunes and absolutely love them so to me the short wait from him is well worth it.

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Cary on here can help you too for sticks, and I know Paul at cptrucks.com would be eager as well, good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts