Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying a rear power sliding window for my 08 f250 ecsb xlt. I was wondering if anyone has done this swap yet. Im Sure there's a few threads about it but can't readily find one. One of my buddy's at work has a power sliding window off of an 2011 f350 and wasnt sure of the window and motor mounting would be the same. It's hard to reach the rear window while in the drivers seat so power would be great. Does anyone know if the window would fit on my truck before I decide to do it.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Thanks for asking this question. Ive been wondering the same thing. Also does anybody have a idea what a rear assembly might cost to buy?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
You can do it. Before I bought my 08, I had considered buying a different 08 that did not have the power rear window. I called a collision shop and they gave me a price to do it all. That was a couple months ago and I don't remember how much but I want to say it was around $800 to replace all the rear glass (previous window was a 1 piece), add the motor and add the switch on the door panel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts