Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale. asking $800 obo. If you want a price on shipping just post your zip or pm it to me. Comes with everything you would need to swap out your rear bench except two nuts and two bolts that you would use to bolt them down but you can re-use your old ones.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump::bump:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Are these just for crew cab? or will they work on supercab?

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just for a crew cab.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still for sale.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
damn if i had 800 i would take em i like that idea of rear captain seats.hmmm now that i think about it i can take the seats i have now and swap them....

·
Registered
241 Posts
are these seats specifically for the rear or are they just front seats and they work for both

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
works only for rear.

·
Registered
241 Posts
ah ok was this a stock option? i liked the idea the first time i saw it. when i get a crew cap i definatly want to do it, i just had thought that they were front seats that were installed in the rear maybe just with modified brackets or something

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Hey David, if you can make them gray, you've got a deal! :hehe:
Sorry, I have been looking for a set of these cheap to match my interior....no luck yet.

Good luck with the sale
later

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey David, if you can make them gray, you've got a deal! :hehe:
Sorry, I have been looking for a set of these cheap to match my interior....no luck yet.

Good luck with the sale
later
I'm almost 100% sure you can buy grey leather covers and pull the tan covers off and throw the grey ones on. That's what a lot of people do I think. I would call powerstrokeshop.com or that ford parts guy on here and see what they say. that ford parts guy is a vendor.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
hmmm...let me check out the price.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If the covers cost say $70 dollars for you and they will work, I'll cut 100 bucks off and sell them for 700.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
How do I get in touch with Fordpartsguy?

He is not in the vedor section, and he doesn't show up in a member search? :shrug:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
new price. $600 + s/h

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:bump::bump:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Hey bud, I hope you sell them. I'm taking myself out of the running, as mama beleives that there is better places to spend our tax check.(she's right, but I didn't say that...)

Good Luck man :thumb:

·
Registered
198 Posts
oops, first picture didn't load so i didn't see what cover they were. im going to check with the ford dealership and see how much harley seat covers are and i'll get with you

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
alright. sounds good.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts