Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I have the Warn front bumper and a 15k winch, but im trying to find something for the rear with a winch mount. I know Road Armor has them, but im wondering if theres any other options. Thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
if you are interested, i have a brand new rear road armor bumper for sale. It has been shipped 2ce and needs to be painted...but its never been mounted. I can send you pics if you are interested.

I believe fabfours makes a rear bumper as well.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
you can always check out my products too... I have no idea how I missed this thread... and fab fours rear bumpers are not winch capable... also I am the only one that will precut for your reverse sensors if your truck is equipped with them....

IRONBULL BUMPERS

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, I was just taking a look at your site... I'll have to shoot you an email when I get closer to purchase. Any idea on build time or are they already in stock?

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
it depends on when you call as to if it is stock or has to be built... but if it has to be built, we do not have a long lead time as our manufacturing facility works very efficiently

·
Registered
75 Posts
Have you changed any of the design on your 08 f250 front bumpers? I saw a picture on a different page and they look a little different under the front winch where the iron bull design is. It looks like it angles back more and not down but I might be mistaken. I have one of the second designs after you changed the front light sizes thanks.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Bill- where does your pricing start on a base bumper for an 08 250 front?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got the Iron Bull rear in earlier this week. It was a pleasant surprise to realize that I cant mount the factory backup sensors and plate lights without making a new bracket for them. Course I didnt bother to check before I took the stock bumper off...:doh:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
hey Chris.... didnt I tell you what had to be done? If I didnt I apologize... its not making a plate at all... just give me a call on the number below... its very simple....

again, I apologize if I didnt give you the info in advance... I usually always do...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts