Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ford F-250 6.7L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty green here.. looking for pictures of 11-16 trucks running 37s on the readyLIFT 2.5" and 3.5" levels. My '14 currently has a 2.5" on 35s. Thinking about going to 37s and don't know if I want to go to the 3.5" level at the same time. Anyone have any opinions/input to add? If there's already a thread for such mentioned above please add the link. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,478 Posts
I have 295/65s (35.1" true diameter) with a 2.5 RL level. If I wanted 37s I would probably go another inch up front and 1-2 in the rear.

·
Registered
2014 Ford F-250 6.7L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2014 Ford F-250 6.7L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have 295/65s (35.1" true diameter) with a 2.5 RL level. If I wanted 37s I would probably go another inch up front and 1-2 in the rear.
You running the replacement coil spring kit or the spacer?

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
7,528 Posts
Looks good man. Appreciate the response!

How's the 3.5" ride? No regrets?
Its the full kit though. Every drop bracket so all the stuff stayed at the factory geometry and all that. Really did keep tye factory ride.

Onlt regret is the shocks i choose (rancho rs7)

·
Registered
2014 Ford F-250 6.7L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its the full kit though. Every drop bracket so all the stuff stayed at the factory geometry and all that. Really did keep tye factory ride.

Onlt regret is the shocks i choose (rancho rs7)
Is the rear stock height or bigger block?

·
Premium Member
2,478 Posts
You running the replacement coil spring kit or the spacer?
Spacer. I did not want to give up my 6k coils for Readylift coils. The 37's would fit but I would have had to remove the mud flaps. Not a huge deal but I don't like the "stuffed" look.

·
Registered
2014 Ford F-250 6.7L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
-

·
Registered
2014 Ford F-250 6.7L
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spacer. I did not want to give up my 6k coils for Readylift coils. The 37's would fit but I would have had to remove the mud flaps. Not a huge deal but I don't like the "stuffed" look.
I hear you there. I'm trying to decide between the 2.5" coil spring and the 2.5" spacer. I like the idea of the replacement coil.. but am worried once I add a ranch hand they'd sag and I wish I would have stayed with spacer so I'd have the option to change factory coil spring rates down the road.

How do you like the 6K coils and the 2.5" spacer ride? Without a payload, would I need a mouth piece and helmet?

·
Premium Member
2,478 Posts
I hear you there. I'm trying to decide between the 2.5" coil spring and the 2.5" spacer. I like the idea of the replacement coil.. but am worried once I add a ranch hand they'd sag and I wish I would have stayed with spacer so I'd have the option to change factory coil spring rates down the road.

How do you like the 6K coils and the 2.5" spacer ride? Without a payload, would I need a mouth piece and helmet?
Honestly, I think it rides better now. But that could be due to the fact I also went from stock shocks to Fox remote reservoir. It certainly does not ride worse. I still run 60 psi up front and 55 in the rear unloaded. That helped tremendously even in stock form.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.