Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres tons of threads out there about injectors and such but i havent found any to be much help:doh:
I'm looking for a mild injector, preferably a hybrid. I dont have butloads of cash so 300cc+ squirts are out of the question. Im aiming for 400-425rwhp. Ill be upgrading my turbo to the 38r i know for sure but im clueless on which injector or brand to run:dunno:
My tuning will be handled by Matt if it matters? I know some tuners favor a certain brand of injector over another.
Thanks for any help guys

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have around a $3,000 budget for everything

·
Banned
722 Posts
hows your tranny? your gonna need at least a vb and tc.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know what all supporting mods I need. That's not the issue. I need help on choosing an injector

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I have Diesel Innovations Mini Me hybrids... Work great so far. I have heard great things about casserly injectors too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
$3000 for turbo and injectors or injectors only???
That's what I was thinking. I think your looking at about $1600+- for the turbo, and $2300+- for injectors. I was looking at 235cc's.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got my sources and Ive got an offer for a brand new 38r for 1350. I certainly don't wanna spend more than 3500$

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What is the smallest hybrid that can be built yet still be a good step up? I'm on a tight budget... College kid

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
What is the smallest hybrid that can be built yet still be a good step up? I'm on a tight budget... College kid
watch the classified section. lots of guys step up to Bcodes...

·
Registered
862 Posts
Talk to Matt about Injectors from Nate.

I love the 238cc hybrids with 80% nozzles I got from them. With them injectors from Nate and Matts perfected tuning for them you can't go wrong.

You can probably get a deal from Matt on the Injectors and a 38r.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Talk to Matt about Injectors from Nate.

I love the 238cc hybrids with 80% nozzles I got from them. With them injectors from Nate and Matts perfected tuning for them you can't go wrong.

You can probably get a deal from Matt on the Injectors and a 38r.
yeah matts the one offering me the turbo, ill have to shoot him an email about injectors.
I wish i had money for the set-up he's running, i talked to him about his setup and he's gotta be pushing some BIG numbers.

·
Registered
862 Posts
yeah matts the one offering me the turbo, ill have to shoot him an email about injectors.
I wish i had money for the set-up he's running, i talked to him about his setup and he's gotta be pushing some BIG numbers.
Yup them Injectors from Nate have lots of pixie dust in them and with Matt's magical tuning it will be good

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does Nate have a website

·
Registered
862 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
suscribed....