Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
PMR = JUNK
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I'm ready to get some gauges for my truck. I was wondering where is the best place to get some good gauges and who can give me a good price and if anyone is running any kind of a sale in the near future. I want a 3 gauge pillar with pyro, boost and trans. Thanks:thumb:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
dusty's diesel gave me a hell of a price on 2 gauges. i will be stickin with him for all my needs. btw if you were a bit earlier, i just sold a boost and pyro gauge used for $100 shipped.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I agree, Raul is a great guy to do business with :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Diesel Manor.com has a 3 gauge Issopro set with pillar for a good price. PM me if you need the drill and tap for mounting the EGT probe they are pretty expensive and you only use them once.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Raul has always helped me out.

If you were closer I'd install them for you!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
thoroughbreddiesel.com 309 shipped on a 3 gauges set up with pillar. can choose any gauges autometer(colbalt.phantom I and II etc) and isopro. thats where im buying mine

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
thoroughbreddiesel.com 309 shipped on a 3 gauges set up with pillar. can choose any gauges autometer(colbalt.phantom I and II etc) and isopro. thats where im buying mine
im easily beating that price with my current promotion... http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/stealth-automotive/53493-gauges-sale.html

Anyone looking to get gauges now is the time... only got 9 slots left

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
You guys are beating $309 for triple cobalt gauges??

That is a GREAT deal...

I would jump on this guys!

·
PMR = JUNK
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
one question, how many psi gauge would i need, i found some and just wanna know if they have the right boost gauge i need.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
you would probably be fine with a 0 to 30 psi with your mods

·
PMR = JUNK
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, one of my brothers friends is sellin his real cheap but hes got a 0-30.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
If it's real cheap, go for it. I personally would get the 35psi one.

:twocents:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts