Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the picture of the shocks and the steering stabilizer. (6" lift)
7K miles on it. Came off my 2008 F250. Good condition.
All for $300 firm....not including shipping and handling.
Will not separate. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Sick looking 08 man, mazzi hulks = my fav. rim!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
do you think those would those work with a 4' lift??

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How would you describe the ride quality using these shocks?
It depends on ur springs....honestly, when i had the pro comp springs (front) and stock rear leaf springs w/2.5 block I didn't like the ride that much. I would say....scale of 1 to 10......6.5 But when I changed my front springs to IKON (DR) and Deavers for my leaf springs it went from 6.5 to 9.5

do you think those would those work with a 4' lift??
It should work with no problems but if I were you I would double check just to make sure. I'll check myself and let you know.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Excatly what shock is this? The Pro Comp Xtreme with rezzie?

·
Registered
65 Posts
im looking for some shocks for my 05 excursion and wanted to know if by any chance you know the measurements fully extended and clsoed on those shocks .. since I bought my ex with a lift I dont know if its a 6 or 8 in lift

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im looking for some shocks for my 05 excursion and wanted to know if by any chance you know the measurements fully extended and clsoed on those shocks .. since I bought my ex with a lift I dont know if its a 6 or 8 in lift
I'll check on monday....shocks are in my shop.
It should be fine either way because these shocks were on my F250 with 6" lift and I used it for about two weeks when I got the 8" lift until I got the new Fox shocks. I didn't have any problems at all.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts