Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just ordered a RCD 2.5" leveling kit with the billstein 5100 shocks, Im putting 18" KMC xd wheels on the truck also, will I be able to fit 35" tires with this setup? And also wanted to know if anyone else who has a 05 F250 with a 2.5 leveling kit did you have to put different blocks in the back or are the stock ones ok, just dont want the truck to be higher in the front then in the back.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
You will be fine to clear 35" tires. As for blocks most guys put the stock F350 blocks in the rear to level out the truck a little better. Its really more of a matter of choice than anything. Some guys like the truck a little nose high. Personally I would pick up a set of F350 blocks for the rear. Your gonna love that setup :thumb:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info man, now I guess I need to find a set of 350 blocks and u bolts, I cant wait to get it put on my truck i did alot of looking before deciding on the RCD Kit but for the money and what it came with I couldnt beat it I liked that it came with billstein shocks and new coil springs cant wait to see how it rides..if you know anywhere I can get a set of blocks let me know.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts