Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted a while back, however decided to run them. I had a tip crack off one of them. I have about 1000 miles on 7 of them which run fine, and I am sending and paying for the repair to the injector and for them to go through the injector. Injectors were new in june 10 as a replacement for a set I had bought in september. These will be available as soon as Josh gets the injectors back to me and I will ship to whoever wants them. No oil dilution issues with these or any issues at all. Ready to install. asking 2100 no cores required or 1500 with good cores as I have a set of stock injectors in now. Looking to get my truck repaired with several other problems that have come up lately so no need for these. Will be putting a built transmission, and looking for a spare motor to build in the near future to hopefully remove all headaches I have had with this truck. Call me 203 979 1502 and we can discuss further.

·
Registered
104 Posts
do you have all 8 injectors im intrested and im in the market for them....

·
Registered
246 Posts
Pm'ed you!!!

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
So you're selling these for $2100 or $1500 with a core charge, when I can get a new set for $1675, with a 90 day warranty or $2075 for a 12 month warranty. So you're basically saving $175 and they are not warrantied? Are you going to warranty these as I'm sure the warranty from RCD is non-transferable? I'm interested, I just need to know if the prices are negotiable? Thanks...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
also remember price is obo.

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Good luck on the sale, Sam and I hope you get your problems with the truck figured out.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks, these are spoken for as of now. truck will be getting a few goods over the next 6 months or so. should be better then new by winter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts