Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got my new injectors narrowed down and wanted to get some feedback between RCD and Swamps 175 sticks. Which one do you have and how has your experience been? How many miles have you had them in for?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was my impression, but Eric at IDP has assured me he can get them.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
i agree with Adam about swamp. and my feeling would be rcd because they are still around and if something goes wrong you have someone to call direct and not have to bother Eric with it

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, thats exactly what i am trying to do. Thats why i started this thread. Hopefully people with both RCD and Swamps will chime in.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Ive been really happy with my RCD 190s. had them in for 3 weeks or so and ive put about 2000 miles on them. still new, but so far they are very good injectors. Got them installed and through FCDP. their 190s flow alot of fuel, almost too much for the stock turbo. 175s would be a good match for the stock turbo and still have plenty of fuel to go bigger with the turbo or run a good shot of nitrous.

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Swamps quit building 6.0 injectors back in april. I just spoke to Dave about it 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Swamps quit building 6.0 injectors back in april. I just spoke to Dave about it 2 weeks ago
thats what Eric told me a while back.

i know someone with swamp 170s and deoesnt like them. i think rcd flows more

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, i understand this as jonathan told me the same thing. i called eric to ask him and he assured me he can get them. I'm going to leave it at that. Now, if we can get back on subject for those who have swamps and rcd, i would appreciate it so i can make a decision.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts