Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I have never seen or hear anyone talk about installing one. I think they are a little more pricey than a flo pro or mbrp or any of the more popular ones and I think that would be why you don't hear much about them. I could be wrong about this though.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
im sure it works fine the thing is they are more expensive than any of the other brands that perform just the same.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
You can just about buy a full exhaust kit from other makers for the price of an rbp tip. But I'm sure they work fine, a 4/5" pipe is 4/5" pipe. Muffler design may be unique/different if you go with a muffler.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info. guys . I think I will purchase this set up . Doesnt seem like there are any bad reviews.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
thanks for the info. guys . I think I will purchase this set up . Doesnt seem like there are any bad reviews.
Just a suggestion but you could buy a cheaper exhaust system and add the rbp tip. I've seen alot of that.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Most, if not all the RBP stuff is just rebranded parts from other manufacturers with a logo slapped on and a huge markup. Their tank cover lids are made by All Sales Manufacturing and their rims are Lexani.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
^ that's good to know. I like some of their wheels but can't afford them.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
And I *think* RBP steps are also N Fab steps with RBP logo and mark-up...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Stick with MBRP...

Any mandrel bent 4" or 5" straight pipe will get the job done. Just make sure to get a kit that is aluminized so it doesn't rust away to nothing :thumb:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Knelt I will take a look at them . The only reason I was going to go with RBP is that I cam get this at less than half the cost

·
Registered
96 Posts
If half cost is still more than diamond eye etc don't do it

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

1 - 13 of 13 Posts