Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am not running this grill but I did see that one on eBay. However I also did see a truck like ours with the grill and instead of the rectangle's it actually said "FORD" I tried to flag him down to ask him where he got it but he didn't see me and kept on going lol. Let me know if you see the one that actually says ford forsale anywhere. I would love to buy one.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not running this grill but I did see that one on eBay. However I also did see a truck like ours with the grill and instead of the rectangle's it actually said "FORD" I tried to flag him down to ask him where he got it but he didn't see me and kept on going lol. Let me know if you see the one that actually says ford forsale anywhere. I would love to buy one.
That's the one thing I would change about it , to say "FORD".

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
RaptorGrilles.com has the replacement F and R letters

Reactions: desertranger

·
Extruding Elements
336 Posts

·
Extruding Elements
336 Posts
Did you add the f and r or did it come that way ?

Due to legal reasons, I dont think they can sell it with "FORD"...maybe that has changed since I purchased the grill. I purchased the letter from that ebay seller; which I dont think he sells any longer...maybe wrong.

·
Extruding Elements
336 Posts

Attachments

·
Extruding Elements
336 Posts
OT looks like the letters on the grill are removable and get replaced with the one you buy online.

that is correct.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts