Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm an idiot and was trusting my gauges to tell me that I still had 40 miles to go but ran out. I was on the highway and had just engaged the cruise control. It just died. I can only guess that I ran out of gas. I called Spartan and they told me that no one has had a problem with the 275 tune.

I've since put in 7 gallons of diesel and no start. It cranks but no start. I've tried cycling the key for 30 second intervals to re-build pressure like the manual says.

Truck = 2008 F250 6.4 auto 4x4
Mods = doc delete, dpf delete, spartan 275, green filter

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I also posted this in the 6.4 trouble section as well.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Well I'm an idiot and was trusting my gauges to tell me that I still had 40 miles to go but ran out. I was on the highway and had just engaged the cruise control. It just died. I can only guess that I ran out of gas. I called Spartan and they told me that no one has had a problem with the 275 tune.

I've since put in 7 gallons of diesel and no start. It cranks but no start. I've tried cycling the key for 30 second intervals to re-build pressure like the manual says.

Truck = 2008 F250 6.4 auto 4x4
Mods = doc delete, dpf delete, spartan 275, green filter

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I also posted this in the 6.4 trouble section as well.
This happend to us at work. We finally get the truck started after about 8,000 cranks. We ran it for 2 days but still wasn't running right. Ended up killing the fuel pump..

I'd say hit the fuel pump shut off button a couple times.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts