Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just ran my truck tonight in the 1/8 mile for the first time,best run was a 9.20 on 35s SCT with inovative xtreme race file o and exhaust.Talked to this kid that has a 07dmax with banks junk on it,he said his best run is a 8.80 he didnt run with me tonight thats what a ran in the past.So he spent 2500 and I spent less than a grand you do the math.Being a dumb a$$ priceless lmao.What do you all think I can do to take .4 off my time to be with him or better,catch is I wanna do it on my 35s they hook good no spin at all 4wheel high full bost like 20pounds.No intake yet would that help me at all.Well let me know what you all think

·
International Threat
13,085 Posts
What's your bed/cab config and the rest of the numbers... like 60'...

Respectable for your first time, and on 35's...

Don't watch the boost when staging, watch RPM. You don't need an intake... exhaust, tuner, gauges, should be good for runs into the loooooow 14's. Right now, you're probably running mid to high 14's...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O yeah its a CC SB

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
forget left my slips at work I think my 60foot was like a 1.976 something like that,but I did say im runnin 35s to I would go back to my stock 20s with the factory good years 275/85/20 but I saw a dmax run lastnight and he could not get traction what so ever with the stocks he had,he was 4wheel launching it and spining down the track but then again those trucks are IFS and ares are straight axle

·
International Threat
13,085 Posts
You'll actually get better traction and 60's with the stockers.

That chebby must have drove right through the water box.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
You can always try a few more race tunes. Eric has a bunch and if you're using the first one you got your truck may respond better to other ones. I know it took 3 xtreme street's to find the best one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts