Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lifted my truck a while ago and still have all the parts that were replaced. Radius arms, 17" wheels (chrome with the holes) and stock tires with about 75% of the tread on them to include spare. Make offer

San Diego, CA.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
still have the radius arms?

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
shipping might suck from CA to Tx I guess

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Radius Arms

Well if you want I can check into it and see if we can work something out for a fellow Texan.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
coll...thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

You would be looking at anywhere from 45 - 75 dollars for UPS ground. I did an estimate of 75lbs. I do not remember how heavy they were. Also, I did not know where exactly where in Tx you are located so I just swagged it (75647 east Texas). As far as how much you are willing to pay for them just give me a price. They are currently holding down the concrete in my garage.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Heck if you wanna ship the wheels and tires 77707 same as txfireman.....and they are prices ok, I will take em...I need some smaller..stock size for cheap to see if they help my current 1/4 mile times

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in San Diego CA. I would take 250$ for all the tires and wheels but after shipping I don't know if it would be worth it.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Still have the wheels, might be interested in replacing my stock steel wheels if you have them.

·
Registered
956 Posts
These will fit my 00 F250 right? I might be able to make the trip down it's worth the trouble.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wheels

I can check as well, just so you have piece of mind I would check yourself. They are off a 2005 F250 CC PSD 4X4.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts