Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2011 F-250 a while back. I know its a Gasser, but it serves the purpose for now. Its a plain jane xl and the radio display is out. The radio works fine, just no display. No nav or sync. I was wondering if any body took one out to do and upgrade and has one laying around? I mostly listen to talk radio, so I don't really want a different head unit. Thanks all.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
If you have trouble finding a used one that will work I have used crutchfield to upgrade the head unit and speakers in my 1999 f250, Subaru's, corollas and they always come with a free wire-harness adapter for the headunits and 99% wire-harness adapters for the speakers.

Just in case you don't find what you want in a reasonable amount of time. I think I paid like $180 for a upgraded head with two speakers and it came with (for free) din adapter, wire-harness for both head and both speakers etc. Everyone else was going to be $250+ because they charged extra for the adapters and harnesses.

Reactions: partyman97_3

·
Premium Member
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was hoping to find an oem one, but I may start looking at the crutchfield sight. Pain in the butt trying to guess what station I am on, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts