Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO the inlet forthe degas bottle that goes into the top right portion of the radiator snapped off today. I was being gentle with it but it snapped right off. Is this fixable or do I need to go buy a new radiator?

·
Premium Member
3,814 Posts
To be 100% right I would say replace radiator but I have seen a threaded brass barb from the hardware store installed with JBWeld or some other kind a sealer. That radiator finally failed but it wasn't from the barb install. If you do it just stay local, I'd hate to see it blow out on you 500 miles from home.

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
There is a nice all aluminum rad on eBay for the 6.0

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kinda what i was thinking too. I think Im gonna get the Bullet Proof Diesel alluminum radiator.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the all aluminum radiator from Bullet Proof Diesel. Awesome product! Fit like a charm and looks awesome. Dont have to worry about plastic parts snapping off anymore either!!

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
:) .

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Got the all aluminum radiator from Bullet Proof Diesel. Awesome product! Fit like a charm and looks awesome. Dont have to worry about plastic parts snapping off anymore either!!
PICS!!!!! :D I have been thinking about going that route, but I think I will wait until mine goes out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts