Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dirtleg
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body got any experience with raceline wheels they are cheap and dont look bad made by allied wheels
i like these three
259.95 for chrome 20x10

269.95 chrome 20x8.5

159.95 black 18x10

·
Registered
165 Posts
ive got a set of polished 16x8 renegade 8s settin in my garage waitin on dune grapplers from summit:happydance:. they do look good but i dont know how they rid yet. i suprised how cheap they were for how they look

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
We are buying a set of the predator 8 for our lift we just bought

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Wow that is cheap especially for 20x10's

·
Registered
165 Posts
16x8s were 119.00 and like 4 bucks for shipping and they look D**m good! They come with center caps to.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I'm looking at some Racelines now with Summit - the original question still stands - anyone know about them - beyond looks? How do they hold up? Are they strong?

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I think if you run enough tire you would be fine i would worrie with rubber bands. Of course how good does the finish hold. I my self were looking at them. for the price i think worth a try.:thumb: just my .02

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
My racelines started to get stained we dont know from what so this spring we are gonna see if we can polish them back up

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
The 18x10 would look pretty good on your truck, what is the backspacing and offset on those wheels?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts