Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
my truck died today. the computer went to **** the alternator went bad. turbo is leakin. the injectors are worn out. its kinda weird that it all happened in one day. i parked her next to our old farm house and thats where she's gonna stay. im only 17 so im not gonna spend money to fix her cuz ill need if for college or im might save for a newer one when i graduate. so now im depressed and i dont have a diesel truck to drive. im lost.

·
Registered
736 Posts
what year is it and what millage?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a 1999.5 and its got around 465,000. its had a kinda ruff life cuz my dad used it on the farm and didnt take real good care of it until i got old enough to take care of it. it just got tired and worn out and i dont think its worth fixin. it does need some work

·
Registered
736 Posts
465,000 wow she had a good life.

·
Registered
736 Posts
you got any pics of how it held up
any big damage??

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i can get some for ya by tomarow. im gonna take the leveling kit, exhaust and chip out. then ill just put the stock exhaust back on. its got some rust and a few dents and scrathes but it looks decent for what its been through. this truck has been through more crap than anything ive ever seen.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Get some pictures up someone might buy it.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I'm looking to pick up a cheap truck for sled pulling. I'd be interested if the price is right.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
sorry for your loss lol. just find a doner motor for a decent price and drop it in. or a 12v cummins :nod:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I live in St. Louis. I figured I'd have to come get it.

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
you keep bumping this thread but show no pics as promised multiple times.. to me this would be a red flag if i were a buyer.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts