Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad day last friday. Blown egr cooler and 2 weeks ago a tranny. Her medical bills got to be to much and had to pull the plug. So on that note I have extra set of rims and tires, super chips tuner and stock intake parts. Anyone looking or know of anyone looking just e-mail me tires and rims are the ones on my avatar. tires are half tread or better. 305 16r and rims are dc-1 black 16x10 set up only 3 summers old.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
define pull the plug?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold it with bad cooler and all. Been areally good truck for the first 150,000 miles and then just got sick of throwing 1000.00 dollar bills at it. I needed to depend on it to run every single day. and couldn't afford anymore down time. Not going to bash 6.0 good truck good motor. But then again there all good till they brake.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes everything on sig is what was on the truck, no problems first 3 1/2 years. Always changed oil every 3000 miles and both fuel filters every 3000 miles always had fuel condition in it (power service) lost converter in dec 09, ficm in feb 2010, injector #6 may 2010, tranny 2 weeks ago and egr cooler last friday. havent had any "chip" in it for last 2 years running bone stock programming. Edge juice burnt up orig trans at 70,000miles.

·
Registered
18 Posts
what did you get for it if you dont mind me asking? I am stuck in a similar circumstance with my '04 now. I listed it on here yesterday for $9500 which was less than people were telling me it was worth...but sounded fair to me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My dealer said 12k but with cooler as is 10k But my salesman is also my father in-law and he knows I buy from him. sales manager only wanted to give me 8500. But father in law has been there 28yrs so I guess I got a better deal. If there is such a thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts