1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
146 Posts
I saw one of those in Austin TX. on spring break. I hadn't ever seen one in person before, it was real cool.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
They are awesome! A Quigley conversion is a awesome vehicle turns just a van into a AWESOME van, especially if it has a powerstroke in it. A dealer around me has a 08 E-350 4x4 with a 6.0L ( since they dont plan on putting the 6.4L in the vans) and the van is awesome!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are awesome! A Quigley conversion is a awesome vehicle turns just a van into a AWESOME van, especially if it has a powerstroke in it. A dealer around me has a 08 E-350 4x4 with a 6.0L ( since they dont plan on putting the 6.4L in the vans) and the van is awesome!
They are awesome. This one was a 2006 with a 6.0. The owner here in SC said he had to order it from a dealership in NJ that sells a lot of 'em. Most dealerships told him he couldn't get a 4x4 Diesel Ford van! No way - no how!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
425 Posts
my last name is quigley lol

·
Registered
425 Posts
yeha what are the odds heh, lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2001 Quigley and it is great! I use it for going to the mountains in the winter(snowboarding) Camping in the summer. It has the 7.3PS and recently got 20+ mpg at 70 coming back from Utah!!!!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
We got a buddy that picked one up last year for dirt cheap!!! they are pretty sweet. We've already done a few modifications to it. Overall, it's a bad *** ride!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2001 Quigley and it is great! I use it for going to the mountains in the winter(snowboarding) Camping in the summer. It has the 7.3PS and recently got 20+ mpg at 70 coming back from Utah!!!!
how'd you pull that off? I get 15ish in mine on flat ground driving like an old woman. :(

I suspect the 4.10 gears don't help. Next set of tires will be a bit taller and I'm hoping to add a mild chip shortly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I do not know what the gears are in mine but it really likes to run at 70, it was originally a repair van in Wyoming so I think the gears are tall
The company I bought it from thought it was chipped but I have not been able to conferm that?!?
I put on a 4" turbo back exhaust system from Dimond Eye a company here in Oregon............needless to say I am real happy with the mileage it even does good towing the boat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts