Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i'm looking at ordering exhaust for my truck. want to run 4" all the way, turbo back, with no cat and no muff. When looking at exhaust, there are kits that say "off-road". does that mean it doesn't come with a muffler? and deletes the cat?

next decision is to run a single black stack, or stock exit location:doh: mmmmmm

lookin at
MBRP 4" turbo back, straight pipe, stock exit, aluminzed (cuz im cheap lol) for $275.00 with free shipping from "all about exhaust" on Amazon.com
or
MBRP 4" turbo back, straight pipe, single stack, stainless for $384.24 with free shipping from "all about exhaust" on Amazon.com
^then id add a 6" angle cut black stack for $152.60 with free shipping from "all about exhaust" on Amazon.com

I was thinking if i get 4" straight pipe exhaust, brand doesnt matter because there's nothing to it, and im cheap lol. any other cheaper sugestions????

·
Registered
255 Posts
Off road means it doesn't use the cat since it is emissions equipment and required to be used on on road vehicles. So they use the term off road since it is illegal to remove it.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
113 Posts
I bought my 5" full exhaust for 310 at Rollin smoke diesel. That was the cheapest place I found. I'd also check farm boys diesel if you haven't already. I had the same idea, buy the cheapest system.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Shoot us a PM if you like for us to quote you any specific system. We will meet or beat anyones price along with a 3 day delivery guaranteed!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's looking like that mbrp is the cheapest i'll find, especially with free delivery. pm sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts