Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i ordered a lift from trevor over a month ago or so. Been sending him messages weekly to check the progress of my order. He had said it would ship out last week and then he said one piece was getting powder-coated still and it would ship out this week, but still nothing. Been trying to get ahold of him and havent been able to so far.

In no way am i bashing him or anything like that i just wanted to know if anyone knew what might be going on as to why he doesnt answer the phone, it rings once and goes straight to voicemail. Up until now he has been excellent at getting back to me with any questions i had and am thinking maybe something came up or something?

Anyways just trying to figure out about my lift so if anyone knows or has heard anything from PMF could you let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
I just talked to him the other day. He said he was out of town and would be back at his shop on tuesday. Im waiting on a bracket from him also.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright thanks. I was hoping it was something like that. He didn't seem like the kind of guy to just close up shop and not tell anyone haha. But hopefully I see my lift soon, been around 4-5 weeks at least.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Hopefully he will see your post and get in touch with you :thumb:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Check his forum sponsor thread, he has a post saying he is away from shop for a few days and wont have service or very limited service.
Trevor is a stand up dude.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah no doubt he is thats why i said in no way was i trying to bash him, i didnt know he had a sponsor thread so thats my fault for not checking there. But he sent me an e-mail saying he was out of town and that the lift did send out this past monday. So once again excellent service from Trevor! Cant wait for the lift to get here.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
What all did you order from him? Be sure to get some pics when it shows up man!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ordered the 4.5" lift from him along with the bilstein 5160 shocks! pretty excited about it, going to upgrade stuff like the 4 link and all that when i get the money!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Awesome! You have a crew cab, ext cab?
I should have went with the 5160 shocks.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
:liar:

Sweet man!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts