Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I have a 12 f350 dually and I'm trying to make a final decision on my mud flaps and exhaust so I was hoping I could find a few pictures. I have searched a good bit and haven't had a ton of luck. Hope I don't get fussed at for requesting exhaust pics in this section but I'm really looking for pics of anyone's 11 or 12 dually with these items. I'm not really fond of the hard plastic mudflaps like huskys. I have been looking at go industries or duraflaps and I like plain black with a chrome weight on the bottom.
I've been eyeballing flopro's duals and I like the Banks but they are PRICEY! Please post up pics that anyone might have. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I have Dura Flaps on my '09 and I really like them. They've lasted many cold and snowy winters as well as the summer rain and mud. There's no rips or tears in them after 3 years of having them. They shed mud and snow pretty well and they clean up easily. They're relatively maintenance free. I have the drill-less model with the stainless steel weight. I opted for the longer length in the rear and the 12" wide model as I run OEM spec tires.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
duraflap!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts