Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I sell my DPF and Cat *still hooked on the pipe*? I sold my truck and I have this sitting in my garage... was taken off at 12k miles.... Any ideas? Or should I just ebay it?

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
let me know what you want for it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Put it in the for sale section here.

·
Registered
585 Posts
How much does one cost from Ford?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will put it in the for sale section just tryin to figure out what to ask?.... I dunno what they go for from ford... ebay they are going for 1000 and up... so just want to know a price on what to ask...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"5H221 Exhaust Diesel Particle Filter
6.4L Diesel V8 Twin Turbo Wide Frame (Pickup) $1,758.91" from fords website... so what should I ask for the cat and dpf.... any ideas?

·
Registered
585 Posts
"5H221 Exhaust Diesel Particle Filter
6.4L Diesel V8 Twin Turbo Wide Frame (Pickup) $1,758.91" from fords website... so what should I ask for the cat and dpf.... any ideas?
Would you be happy with 1500 for all of it? or is that too much? Im in the same boat. Ive got all that stuff shrink wrapped in my shop. Has 6500 miles on it.

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Its what the market can bear. I have seen most sell a the 500.00 mark plus shipping. The lower the mileage the better. Less soot bild up.

·
Registered
437 Posts
i paid 200 for an entire stock exhaust.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I picked up a second one for $400 plus shipping. Came off a brand new truck with only a few miles before the owner did the DPF delete.

Thanks again Julian.

So people are aware, with UPS, packaging cost about $110 and shipping cost about $125. Make sure you keep tabs on it, UPS lost mine for about 3 weeks before I actually received it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if thats all they are going for then I guess I will list it on ebay... I seen 3 sell for over 1k with just the DPF.... maybe if I do the cat as well I think i can easily get 1k... or if anyone is interested please PM me

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
You could do that, or you could sell it to a forum member here for a reasonable price and go to sleep knowing you helped another member out.

--
Shaun

Sent from my EVO using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Helping a member out would be nice but the reason I sold the SD was for financial reasons... soooo

·
Registered
172 Posts
Good luck with the sale, i'm sure someone here could really use it. However you mentioned things are tight, but honestly you should really hang on to your DPF. You might need to put it back on for some reason.. BTW I wouldn't sell it for less that $1000 if its in good shape.
Good luck,
Dom

·
Registered
221 Posts
Good luck with the sale, i'm sure someone here could really use it. However you mentioned things are tight, but honestly you should really hang on to your DPF. You might need to put it back on for some reason.. BTW I wouldn't sell it for less that $1000 if its in good shape.
Good luck,
Dom

I sold my truck and I have this sitting in my garage... was taken off at 12k miles....

I bought a new DPF with less than 2k miles on ebay for $150 shipped, just throwing that out there.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ebay it is

1 - 16 of 16 Posts