Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are trying to have a little GTG this Saturday, Jan. 26th at Quaker Steak and Lube in Fredericksburg. We can just shoot the sh!t, or eat and have some drinks there. Whatever everyone is up for. Time and length can be determined by everyone.

JLoveF350 just got back from over seas and wasn't able to attend our Yorktown meet. So he wanted to try and set up a meet.

Maybe this will give others a chance to come out that weren't able to make the Yorktown meet as well. This is just a tester! If anyone is interested, just let me know! Thanks guys...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i can be there. ive talked to a couple others and they were interested also. lets welcome our member of the armed forces back right! anyone else from hampton roads that is interested in gonig hit me up and we can set up a place to meet and have a convoy up there. 757-876-1910

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome Jeremy! I'm sure Jesse will appreciate the welcome from everyone.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Whats up guys. Like the others have said I was hoping to make it to the Yorktown meet but was unable to attend. Look forward to setting something up and meeting some of you guys if at all possible.

I know most of the members here are service members and I appreciate everything you do for this great country. I, however, am just a Contractor so nothing special needed here. Station Captain for the Leatherneck Fire Department. Just doing what I gotta do for me and my familys future. I would like to grab some grub and see some perdy trucks with you guys tho.

I'll be checking back here to see what pans out.

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
I'll be there. Your a firemen ? didnt know that, I spent a year at Camp Al Asad in Iraq, and another at Camp Victory as a firefighter

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
ok still first responder is playing a part for your community. i use to volunteer for new kent county a while back. lets set this up. what time are you guys thinking. 5-6 ish?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what time are you guys thinking. 5-6 ish?
5-6 sounds good, I'm good for whatever time. Lets see who all is going to make it and what time is best for everyone.

This will also help with our chapter competition as well. Lets make sure to take a bunch of pictures so we can make it an official meet...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
yea definitely

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, who else is going to come out?

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Looks like I might get stuck at work. I'll let ya'll know if it changes.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
that sucks man let us know.

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Looks like I'm gonna be stuck on shift at work.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That sucks bro!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
So who all is going to be making it this weekend

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will be there. I haven't really heard from anyone else. Hopefully a few guys will be able to show but if not, there's always the Ford meet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll be there. Even if no one is able to show up we can still grab some chow. Lemme know. 540-273-1296

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll be there. Even if no one is able to show up we can still grab some chow. Lemme know. 540-273-1296
Yeah man, either way... I'll call you tomorrow.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So is anyone other than me and JLove meeting at Quaker Steak tonight?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts