Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha guys and gals, just curious to see what you guys opinion is on the quadzilla commander or some isspro gauges for my truck:dunno: Trying to decide what to go with:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
I went with the quadzilla, I havent had any problems yet.

I like the looks of the quadzilla better, plus it let me keep my grab bar

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
I bought the Quadzilla because it's one unit instead of all the gauges. :thumb::thumb:

Love it so far, but really need to keep my eyes on the road instead of watching it.:doh::rofl:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Quadzilla!

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
I bought the Quadzilla because it's one unit instead of all the gauges. :thumb::thumb:

Love it so far, but really need to keep my eyes on the road instead of watching it.:doh::rofl:
:agree:

i have found myself staring at the quadzilla a couple times too

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I think in the end its all in the look of what you want, I myself love the look of my 3guages in my a pillar.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
I bought the ISSPRO's and like them alot, but I also like the commander as well. I think it really is personal preference and what look you really like. If I had to do it all over again I think I would go with the commander only because I already have the ISSPRO's not because of any issues. The commander will also give you more sensor to read then a typical 3 guage setup would:thumb:

·
Registered
98 Posts
The only problem that have seen with the commander is that when you add a chip and then a boost fooler of some kind your boost reading on the commander will be inaccurate. At least that is what I have read and been told. Other than that they seem like that would be the best route to go for simplicity and cost effectivness.

My $.02,
Mike

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies guys:thumb: This is waht's great about this site you get to hear about both sides of the coin(so to speak) I think for simplicity and$$ I am leaning toward the commander. Do any of you know if it comes with everything you need for the install?? like thermocoupling, transmission sensor cable, and boost sensor etc.....:dunno:
Thanks for all the inputs:thumb:

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Yep everything is there except the drill bits and tap for the thermocouple installation.

·
Registered
52 Posts
im getting ready to buy the new Quadzilla Adjustable Xzillaraider II Module - USB Updatable! but ill probally go with 2 gauge setup. have you guys gotten any mpg with the quadzilla? like they say

1 - 12 of 12 Posts