Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont see a forum for pictures, i guess this will work.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
Hell I don't really like fat bottoms But I'd drive that Truck.......:thumb:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
That looks sickkkkkk

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
That is a sick truck... Have you ever thought of gettin your handles and mirrors painted to match... I think that would really give it a clean look jmo tho

·
Registered
7 Posts
that is one siiiiiiiiick tree fiddy:woot:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
man that exhaust is the coolest set up ive iver seen!!!! (well except through the hood) btw out of curiosity what in the world is the load range on those tires?

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a sick truck... Have you ever thought of gettin your handles and mirrors painted to match... I think that would really give it a clean look jmo tho
i do paint and body for a living so yeah i've thought about it. i may do some custom paint in the long run....but it's still up in the air.

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man that exhaust is the coolest set up ive iver seen!!!! (well except through the hood) btw out of curiosity what in the world is the load range on those tires?
thanks, i made that exhaust myself (5" to the down pipe) but im going to take it off soon...i have some 6" turn outs that are ten foot long, im going to run them from the front fender to the rear.

im not sure of the exact load capacity of the wheels and tires... but american force tells me it exceeds the stock rating.

but either way none of my car's plus the trailer weigh over 6,000lbs.

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yeah, and the truck is an 03 6l. (with a new engine and some goodies) so that exhaust really sets off the louder turbo :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
oh thats good seems like if you pulled a 24k rig you might pop the tires and bend the rim! but with no more than 6k your safe. but still that exhaust set up is real original ive never seen it before especially if you made it yourself i give 10 out of 10!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Looks good I like it alot

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
nice ride man:thumb:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I can't decide if I like the wheels or not..... but I'm DIGGIN that exhaust man!!!!! Very original and creative! I'm impressed!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Awesome truck dude. Love those wheels and exhaust!!:thumb:

Sounds like your new plan for the exhaust will be quite original, which is definitely cool!!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts