Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know I have some issues with some of the neighbor kids. They have almost hit my youngest, headoned the wife and continually drive like a bat out of hell up and down the one road in and out of our neighborhood. Well today I got a little revenge. :evillol: I was doing some running around and was pulling out of the driveway, after I had to lock up the brakes at 5 mph to make sure the speed demons didn't hit me in the front axle they waved me out. Their bad!! I go to turn onto the main road and there isn't a big gap in traffic, bummer. I guess I am not going to have time to let the turbo spool. I jump on the throttle and completely loose sight of them in a gigantic black cloud. My bad boys. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
840 Posts
haha ouch.... hoenstly id probably threaten them if that was the case with me though. at the same time though im stilla punk teenager myself so i wont encounter this problem for a long time haha

·
Registered
233 Posts
2nd that, Brothers gotta look out !

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Good kill.

A kid got clocked on my street a few years ago for goin 65 in a 30. Officer hit him with reckless driveing and reckless endangerment because there was a group of kids riding their bikes down the street. The car ended up not having insurance. He claimed its was his "sistah's cah".

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
And this right here is why I love living in the country so that you can't even see your nearest neighbor.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide App

Reactions: FordPowerSmoke

·
Registered
933 Posts
I have a valve stem tool if you need to borrow one.
I would slice all 4 tires as well as put a single staple in the lower rad hose

·
Mitch
999 Posts
And this right here is why I love living in the country so that you can't even see your nearest neighbor.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide App
I agree! Gotta have the acreage!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice job. Its 25 in my neighborhood and when I left this morning there were 2 solid tire marks over 100 ft long, over the main road, thru the yard across the street and into the house that belongs to the yard. How fast do you hafta go to do that. Some peoples kids.

Reactions: sarge mtu

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
It's ok to be young and have fun, but it's not Ok to be a punk and tear up
other people's things and endanger young kids.
Doug

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
I have a valve stem tool if you need to borrow one.
Hahaha! Awesome. :thumb:

Sorry to hear about the speed demons in the neighborhood. I've yelled at practically everyone in my neighborhood if they're speeding, and I don't even have kids. I just have ZERO tolerance for people that don't respect others.

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The parents are as bad as the kids in this case. :doh:

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'd roll an empty bike or something out in front of them one day as they cruze by. Then have a nice little fist to face chat with them.

- Bubba

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have shot the chit out of the cars with the soft air gun.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Chit. Just hook a chain to their rear axel and punch it. Can't be a speed demon without the rear end of their car. Haha

- Bubba

·
Registered
741 Posts
Take a 4x4 and put it in the road.

homebrew speed bumps!

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We are putting a no crap speed bump in.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sounds like its time to make a mid night trip and get some quickrite, some 2x material, nails or screws and form up a speed bump, then pour (homebrewed fix ha)

And I get what your saying, I live on the corner of a 4way and we have dumb f***'s who deem it necessary to run the stop sign, pretty bad when you walk out to your truck at 5:00am and bout get hit... needless to say I knew him (went to high school with him) and now he makes a complete stop every time ;)

Sent from my C771 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I own the particular section of easement that they like to speed on. I am going to put the bump in during the middle of the day.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts