Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
ANOTHER VERY GOOD VIDEO.....

B-T-W.....WHY DO YOU SAND "ALL" OF THE TEXTURE OFF OF THE DASH BEFORE YOU PAINT IT?....

THANKS.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
ANOTHER VERY GOOD VIDEO.....

B-T-W.....WHY DO YOU SAND "ALL" OF THE TEXTURE OFF OF THE DASH BEFORE YOU PAINT IT?....

THANKS.....
Sorry man, I just saw this. I sand all the texture off because after narrowing the dash I dont have a way of recreating the texture on the areas that I had to rework. Plus it looks really cool all smoothed and painted.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Welding, grinding, melding, molding, and morphing this thing into an epic tow pig.https://youtu.be/uy3ucm4NY0w

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
JUST WATCHED THE LATEST VIDEO.....AND THE SMALL DETAILS YOU INCLUDE ARE VERY HELPFUL TO ANYONE CONSIDERING A "PROJECT BUILD".....THANKS.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks for watching. I try hard to show all the stuff that really goes into building a project like this. I have never liked the way TV doesn't accurately illustrate what goes into a build and thats why a lot of vehicles get cut up and never finished.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Well dang, I thought I was keeping this updated everywhere. Epic fail🤦‍♂️. Either way I finally got the radiator support knocked out.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
ANOTHER GREAT VIDEO.....ALL THE SMALL STEPS TO GET TO THE FINISHED PRODUCT.....VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO SEE AND TO KNOW.....KEEP THEM COMING.....

AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.....THAT WORKING ON A PROJECT AND MAKING PROGRESS IS VERY THERAPUTIC WHEN LIFE IS DIFFICULT.....

Reactions: Fab Junkie

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
ANOTHER GREAT VIDEO.....ALWAYS NICE TO SEE THE DETAILS OF HOW THINGS COME TOGETHER.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.....

I AM GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO WELD.....

Reactions: Heavy_GD
21 - 40 of 55 Posts