Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, watching horsepower tv i heard all about Banks equipement from exhaust to radiator to the six gun programer. they stated that Banks is the best for diesel performance.....what are your opinions?

i also have a friend that uses the Edge Evolution....any thoughts?

·
Registered
65 Posts
What is your truck? I personally would stay away from banks

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
yea i just got rid of my hypertech programmer, and went with the tony wildman custom tunes, def. the way to go it blows the hypertech outta the water, and he reburns the chip for free if you mod your truck def. the best for the money.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
sorry saw 6.0 after i finished. disreguard.

·
Registered
65 Posts
do you currently have any mods on the truck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no mods....just got this about a month ago mainly to pull my 5th wheel camper (traded in my 5.4L triton F250)....boy, this one is a kick to drive!! my foot seems to find the floor with skinny pedal between them!!

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
Let's not start a hate Banks thread. From what I hear SCT is the best for computer tuning because the tunes are custom made. Pretty much all Banks products are good except their programming. They are costly though but the quality of there products is towards the top of the list.

·
Registered
65 Posts
just thought id clarify, i would avoid there tuning, custom tuning is the way to go!

·
Premium Member
20,352 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
SCT :happydance: or Banks :badidea:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
good ol' advertisements for ya! take everything you see on those shows with a grain of salt.

·
Premium Member
2017 F-150 with all the goodies
8,516 Posts
I agree with Raul 100%. The SCT is the only way to go for the 6.0L. Your motor and your tranny will be much happier. The custom tuning that you get with the SCT is done for your needs and wants. It is not a "shift on the fly", but trust me, that is not a big deal with the SCT. You will have everything you need at your disposal at anytime you want it. All you gotta do is just push the go pedal. Good luck in your search for knowled and power.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.