Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4" procomp lift and wheels and 35 12.50 tires for a late 99 to 03 F250.

The wheels are 16" SB motoring wheels with a mixed match set of tires. the rear tires are BFG mud terrains and the fronts are Nitto Tera grapplers, all the tires are in good shape. Lots of miles left in them.

The Lift Is missing the rear U-bolts, they are 5/8" X 3.5" wide X 14.5" long and you can get a set for 50 bucks. I've spotted them on Ebay and can send a link to the buyer. It is also missing the nuts for the front U-bolts might cost 5 bucks at local parts house.

The only other thing missing is one of the sway bar drop brackets and I'm not even sure you really need it. I'm sure you can get it from procomp and theres no way it cost much.

The lift comes with:
Front 4" lift procomp front springs
Stock rear springs with the Procomp add a leaf all ready installed. (that will make life a little easier)
1.5" lift blocks used with stock blocks in the rear. will send some stock blocks with it as well.
Drop pitman Arm
Drop drag link bracket
6 Procomp MX6 6 way adjustable shocks ( there are 4 fronts and 2 rears because it was a dual front shock lift but the dual shock brackets are gone, it will work fine with single front shocks. Or you can order the dual shock brackets from procomp for 150$)

Asking 1100 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sent you a PM.

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
If its not already spoken for talk to Hank. Hes lookin for that same setup.:thumb:

·
Registered
905 Posts
from what i am told he is not selling it any more.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As of right now I'm not selling it, I've been in a bit of a finacial bind lately and was selling it to help catch up. I have since improved my situation and If I can continue to stay on top of things I will not be selling it. I bought it used and fell under some hard times. I would love to keep it and install it on my truck if I can.

I will update ya'll if I do decide to put it back on the market, and yes it will be 1100 for everything but I'm not willing to go through the hassel of shiping it.

Sorry for the confusion, but I really wanted this lift when I bought it and really dont want to have to get rid of it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lift Rims and Tires are FOR SALE!!!!!! I cant seem to stay a float with 4.15 @ the pump.

Need to sell in a hurry but Cant ship!!!!

Call me @ 281 659 3867

·
Registered
905 Posts
what if the buyer pays for shipping?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts