Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ha a ProBox installed and I must say this think rocks. It is only an 8" sub in a ported box but you would never believe it. I was so surprised to hear it. It really hits. I have a Fosgate T1000-1bd pushing it which is way too much amp so I have it turned way down. I already had the amp so I figured I might as well use it. Anyways, the box fits very nice and my amp is under the rear driver side seat. This sounds like two 10's at the least and is very clean. I just thought I'd share in case anyone was wondering about the probox.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have the factory sub with the premium audiophile sound system... I think that sounds great, is this probox that much better?

·
Warheads on Foreheads
1,812 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the factory sub with the premium audiophile sound system... I think that sounds great, is this probox that much better?
Much much better. There is a huge difference.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn I don't have the nice factory radio, just 6 disk. Does the standard 6 disk radio have outputs on the back for a amp or subs?

That probox looks BA though.
Doubtful. I doubt my nav had it either. There are converter that you put on your factory radio to plug your RCA cables into. They are only like $20 and you'll be able to keep ou factory head unit if you want.

·
Warheads on Foreheads
1,812 Posts
Doubtful. I doubt my nav had it either. There are converter that you put on your factory radio to plug your RCA cables into. They are only like $20 and you'll be able to keep ou factory head unit if you want.
any more info would be great, like where to buy said converter.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I know this is an old post but to you superdutydixie you can go to prymid in anchorage or perfectionist and get those converters.

·
Warheads on Foreheads
1,812 Posts
sweet man thanks!! I've been meaning to stop in at pyramid anyways to check it out. thanks again man!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Looks interesting!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts