Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys so I purchased a sct livewire from mkm customs a little while ago and I have been having a few issues with it recently. So after I bought it i ran around with the extreme tune for a bit and that was all fine. Eventually I got vivians looney tune and uploaded it to the truck and everything was perfect.

Fast forward a few months, I got the egt probe for it and decided i wanted to change the tune and use the guages for once, now it wont read my strategy, cant change tunes and none of the guages work ? It keeps saying "Communication failed, make sure livewire is on and engine running" The thing turns on and i can scroll around and do things but nothing works !!??

I have tried emailling sct 4 times so far within 3 weeks and havent heard back at all, AMAZING customer service. I thought it might have been the power cord so i got a new one and its the same issue. I have no idea where to go from here so if anyone has any idea how to fix this or has had this problem before please let me know whats up!!.:please: Im tired of having a 600 dollar paperweight sitting on my desk.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have no idea on a fix. But SCTs custommer service is terrible... Took them over a month to get my livewire back from them. Was supposed to be 5-7 days. This was with phone calls every few days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts