Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For two weeks now, my Edge monitor does not turn on when I start my truck. That all started when my batteries were going south also. Wondering if that could have caused the monitor to act as it is. So before I found out my batteries were bad, I tried to update the Edge, only to get a file/error. Called Edge and after three more tries they said my DSL was too slow and timing out. I tried two different computers and still errors. Anybody have any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Know anyone who has cable. The problem is not with the computers your useing but with the network connection speed and the size of the files. When updateing my scanner or loading a flash the manufacturer recomends useing only a straight cable connection no wireless or bluetooth devices because of possible data corruption.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Know anyone who has cable. The problem is not with the computers your useing but with the network connection speed and the size of the files. When updateing my scanner or loading a flash the manufacturer recomends useing only a straight cable connection no wireless or bluetooth devices because of possible data corruption.
Makes sense. Thanks I'll try that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts