Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulling engine out to fix oil pan leak and to clean it up but now found out that I have bad head gaskets. The past two months have been expensive....
New tires, powder coated rims, complete rebuild on tranny, right hub, both front u-joints, and no head gaskets. :doh:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only good thing out of all of this is that I will have basically a new truck when done lol.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
at least you found out you need head gaskets while your taking the thing, makes life easier :p

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I noticed it while draining the oil. There was a lot of antifreeze in it. My last oil change there were 3 drips of oil so I didn't think anything of it.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man I can feel your pian. I am not having trouble with my truck, but it seems I have the anti midas touch for every freakin' thins else these days. Keep looking up it will get better.
I see the negatives of my truck but I know in the long run everything will be worth it.

W

·
0 Posts
i know your pain, so far this year i had injectors, turbo and trans go out on me.... killed my budget for the next couple of years :doh:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
BOO HOO:hehe::hehe:

Every thing has problems even brand new stuff.
Just think once all of this is done how much will you know about youre truck that you did not know before. Besides it is fun and keeps us out of trouble.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts