Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Powerstrokers,

My truck is a 2006 6.0 F250 with the Crew Cab...I need a kit priced with the following options:

- 5" turbo back system; I don't have the stock down pipe anymore
- No muffler, no catalytic converter; full straight piped system

- Price for shipping to:
2165 Sunnydale Blvd.
Suite C
Clearwater, FL 33765

I need the pricing A.S.A.P as I would like to get my exhaust to look and sound better than my current system. Let me know if I can be of more assistance.

Sergio

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
I moved it to the vendor jungle so you will get more visibility. You might try contact the vendor's directly if you need it pretty quickly. I know Gus from Farm Boy's Diesel (FBD) has a 4" budget kit that goes together nicely, but I don't know about the 5" kit.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I moved it to the vendor jungle so you will get more visibility. You might try contact the vendor's directly if you need it pretty quickly. I know Gus from Farm Boy's Diesel (FBD) has a 4" budget kit that goes together nicely, but I don't know about the 5" kit.
Thank you very much, I didn't know if I had it in the correct spot. I've tried getting in touch with Gus, but he must be pretty busy cause he hasn't gotten back yet. But I'm sure he will when he gets time. I figure this way I can get all pricing together to make a final decision. Thanks again for the help:thumb:

Sergio

·
Registered
215 Posts
my mbrp kit was 600 shipped to my door an that was the stainless kit so the aluminized should be less

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Give farmboy a call. for my 7.3 it was like $400 bucks for my 5"

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
I have a 5'' TB alluminized kit I can't find the part# for muff delete. And I can't find it in stainless in 5''. This kit is MBRP. If you want me to tomorrow I will get it all together and get a total price. these kits don't come with a 5'' Dp because of the modifying you have to do to make it fit. It starts at 3.5'' and goes to 5''. The kit with muffler is 600$ plus shipping. I take paypal if you are interested let me know and I will see what I can round up for you if this kit doesn't suit you. Thanks Dusty

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 5'' TB alluminized kit I can't find the part# for muff delete. And I can't find it in stainless in 5''. This kit is MBRP. If you want me to tomorrow I will get it all together and get a total price. these kits don't come with a 5'' Dp because of the modifying you have to do to make it fit. It starts at 3.5'' and goes to 5''. The kit with muffler is 600$ plus shipping. I take paypal if you are interested let me know and I will see what I can round up for you if this kit doesn't suit you. Thanks Dusty
Aluminized is fine by me, the only problem is that I have a 4" down pipe. So this kit won't work. I also wouldn't need the muffler. $600 is a bit steep for my tastes, but I will consider all offers. It look as though I have have to go with a 4" kit to fit my downpipe.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
The kit comes w/ a 4 to 5 adapter for the DP. I can work up a price tomorrow of everything using your dp. What kind of 6'' tip do would you want. angled or straight? I can do it piece by piece for you.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
I have a 4'' stainless system if that is what you want, I would have to get the muff delete pipe for you. It would be cheaper than the 5'' aluminized.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a 4'' stainless system if that is what you want, I would have to get the muff delete pipe for you. It would be cheaper than the 5'' aluminized.
That might be the route to go from what everyone has been telling me. There would be no point in doing all that grunt work again of getting the down pipe removed and replaced with a smaller one.

If you could price me the 4" system both stainless and aluminized that would be great. I've got aluminized now and am perfectly happy with it. I would also need the muffler delete pipe and the cat delete pipe (if there is such a thing). Could you also price a 6" chrome tip as well? I like the look of the straight one so that price would be fine.

Let me know the price without the 4" down pipe since I've already got one on there. Thanks again for your help:thumb:

Sergio

·
Registered
5 Posts
Exhaust ????

I have sent you a pm,I can help you with what you need.Check you pm please.I just want to make sure of what you need.Are you needing a cat back or a turbo back 4" right?

Let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts