Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you bet your arse..

Ran across a station this morining that actually sold older low sulfur diesel (550 ppm) but yet the price was still 4.39 a gallon. now I thought that was a big part of the price increase. The "extra" refining involved to lower the sulfur content. If this diesel had not gone through that "refining" than why is it still 4.39 a gallon???? I know "demand" has a part in it but I'm telling y'all it is greed...

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I work for an oilfield service company. My company has nothing to do with the actual drilling/refining etc... and no we don't make huge profits off of the "oil" companies either. It all ties into their greed. They want the cheapest product they can get...

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
I say we make John the oil price whipping boy :taze: for this site as he is the closest person associated to Big Oil as we have right now. Sure, he says it's an oilfield "service" company, but what do we really know about him and his company :confused:?

Just KIDDING. Too nice of a guy :thumb:!
Craig

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My bad..

NO BLOOD FOR OIL!!

j.k, I saw that on a hippie car today.
haha :lol: :thumb:

I say we make John the oil price whipping boy :taze: for this site as he is the closest person associated to Big Oil as we have right now. Sure, he says it's an oilfield "service" company, but what do we really know about him and his company :confused:?

Just KIDDING. Too nice of a guy :thumb:!
Craig
Craig ----)> :taze: <(----- Me........ hahah :lol:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Its total greed...plain and simple.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts