Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm approaching 36000, considering buying the extended warranty. What's the average cost for the purchase at this point? Just trying to get an idea, to see if it's worth it.

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
I'm approaching 36000, considering buying the extended warranty. What's the average cost for the purchase at this point? Just trying to get an idea, to see if it's worth it.
There are so many variables one can't just give you a average. 4x2, 4x4, which of the 4 levels do you want (Premium Care is the only one worth buying), what deductible ($100 standard, $200, $50 or $0), do you want 1st day rental (get a vehicle when you drop yours off), do you want enhanced rental ($60 per day instead of $30). Driving around in a mustang convertible today due to the enhanced rental (well worth it).

How many miles do you want covered, how many years??

As I said, way to many variables.

ESP Quote

Type in that you got this link from the forums and mention Joel's name in the comment section and he will get you a quote on whatever you want. I've sent a good 75 people to him who have purchased through him. All plans are $100 over dealer cost.

Great guy to deal with!!

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,534 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts