Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a lifetime supporter and military member since May 2017 but I never received my stickers. Can someone check on this for me. Sorry if this was not the right place to post this.

·
Administrator
29,127 Posts
will do

send me a pm with your mailing address please

and historically getting stickers has been some what of a running joke

the vendor can't seem to do their job but i will pass it on, some folks eventually get their stickers others like @mhatlen just get told they are on the way
every month for the last year

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
I figured I would post up here first

I be damned the sun shined on my____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Ahh never mind but look what I pulled out of a envelope last night. Was a little worried it was Anthrax because of the thickness to it. But nope as you can see @SparkyF250 now I have a few more then you got.

Neeener Neeeener Neeeeeeeennnnneeeerrrrr

:)

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Yup must have sent mine and @trife96 tooooooooo @mhatlen
Getting stickers is like pulling teeth:toofless::toofless:
Just think how long it will take to get the new Banners UP:dunno:

:popcorn2:

·
Administrator
527 Posts
I figured I would post up here first

I be damned the sun shined on my____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Ahh never mind but look what I pulled out of a envelope last night. Was a little worried it was Anthrax because of the thickness to it. But nope as you can see @SparkyF250 now I have a few more then you got.

Neeener Neeeener Neeeeeeeennnnneeeerrrrr

:)

@mhatlen - sorry for the delay I had them throw in some extras for the wait.

Jeff M

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
I think everyone just passes those stickers around amongst themselves. I have never seen any stickers arrive in my mailbox...
BTL

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
@mhatlen - sorry for the delay I had them throw in some extras for the wait.

Jeff M
In all honesty there was a pretty high entertainment level to it as well.

I do Thank You for working on it though. They are nice quality decals.

·
Premium Member
7,719 Posts
I didn't even know about em when I went premium, I just wanted to support the Org since it helps so many folks out. The stickers were just a bonus.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
I remember reading something about swag when you go premium but then forgot about it till I saw this thread. I must have paid for premium at the wrong time because I still haven't received anything a year later. Not that I care too much but I have to poke the bear. I went premium mainly to get rid of the ads so my ish would load faster. Crappy internet. And also to support the forum I use all the time.

Sent from my phone

·
Administrator
527 Posts
I remember reading something about swag when you go premium but then forgot about it till I saw this thread. I must have paid for premium at the wrong time because I still haven't received anything a year later. Not that I care too much but I have to poke the bear. I went premium mainly to get rid of the ads so my ish would load faster. Crappy internet. And also to support the forum I use all the time.

Sent from my phone

@Flamed99 - Please PM me you contact info: address, real name, email and join date and I will get some out.

Same to anybody else missing them.

Jeff M

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
@Flamed99 - Please PM me you contact info: address, real name, email and join date and I will get some out.

Same to anybody else missing them.

Jeff M
OK I can do that. Like I said before though, I was just poking the bear, not trying to make an issue on my part or anything. Thanks.

Sent from my phone

FYI, I joined many years before I paid for premium. Don't think it matters but I'm not sure exactly when I did.

·
Administrator
21,555 Posts
Quit causing trouble @Flamed99.... @AG Jeff was kicked out of day care because he doesnt play... .:rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Sorry, someone left the door open.

Sent from my phone

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome, yea like Flamed99 said, I paid for the membership earlier this year mostly because I love the forum, it's members, and all the help it's been even before I bought my rig. Every now and then I would be reminded about the decal. I really didn't care, just keeping them honest

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
I didn't even know about em when I went premium, I just wanted to support the Org since it helps so many folks out. The stickers were just a bonus.
Man that's really spreading it on heavy there Sparky. You using a butter knife or what.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts