Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there a home diesel kit that you guys perfer? Seems like theres a lot of kits out there for sale. I'm seriously debating a home brew station of some sort. I need to take a few weeks and really educate myself on which particular system I want. I remember a few yrs back on the show "TRUCKS" the guy did an episode on home brew diesel. That's the kind of setup I'm looking for.... currently at first glance of the subject. Diesel prices now warrant a home brew, and now i'm on a mission b/c of the past year's burn job of prices... even if it costs me more money... I'm going to do it. why don't the speculators put that in their pipe and smoke it.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Before you spend any money on a processor, go find oil. that is the hardest part of biod. I am having lots of problems finding oil.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I kind of figured. I might almost look into buying it by the 55 gallon drum through like Sams or costco if possible. Just use fresh new oil. Beats driving around begging for it. See how that affects the price. I'm also wondering what kind of MPG's I'd yield by running this home brew stuff. any gains/losses vs ULSD?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Buying new oil would most likely cost more than diesel - atleast for now!

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Go to sams and costco and guarantee you will see that its 5-10% more than diesel. The oil market is driven by the fuel market.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well that sucks. it's not worth it driving around town looking for used oil... that really sucks. I hate liberals. Maybe I should just sit on my arse at home and collect welfare, and have a few kids for checks. probly be cheaper than working and paying for fuel by the end of the week. That's the Lefty way.

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
Don't blame this $hit on the liberals. The Conservatives have held the reins for the last 8 years. Gas was $1.50 when they took over.

·
Registered
83 Posts
well that sucks. it's not worth it driving around town looking for used oil... that really sucks. I hate liberals. Maybe I should just sit on my arse at home and collect welfare, and have a few kids for checks. probly be cheaper than working and paying for fuel by the end of the week. That's the Lefty way.
how do you think everyone else gets oil in here? The stork doesn't drop it off on my front porch I know that!

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts
Don't blame this $hit on the liberals. The Conservatives have held the reins for the last 8 years. Gas was $1.50 when they took over.
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::tard:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts