Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used precision metal fab products on their trucks i am thinking about buying a few things from them any feedback would be great thanks

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Yes. Trevor is excellent to deal with. I bought his HD adjustable trackbar and draglink setup. Will be purchasing a lift from him in the not so distant future. He is great to deal with and answers all questions. Don't have any negative feedback to report. He was extremely helpful when the dealership installing my parts needed to ask him a few questions about the installation procedure.

·
Registered
668 Posts
The "BEST" place to purchase from!!! Trevor went out of his way to build me a special plates for my track bars due to the air bag set-up I had.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yes the quality of the work is superb. I only have his unitized lift blocks but they are fabulous. I had to ask him if he welded them by hand because I thought for sure there was no way someone could weld so perfect. Also his customer service is fantastic. A+

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I just talked to him today and he is making my lift blocks for the rear. Seemed like a down to Earth guy and was easy to deal with. Should have the blocks later next week.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Yup! My whole lift is his work. I'd suggest a quick search there are some good threads on pmf installs etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts