Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is precision metal fab a good company that makes quality parts? Im considering buying from them. Any reviews? They have really good prices.

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Excellent quality parts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Do not even hesitate. I have his free wheel kit and it is great. Had a few issues and he redesigned the entire thing and got a new kit out very fast.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinkin about the crossover kit and some other things mainly

·
Registered
674 Posts
I would highly recommend PMF. I am running their 2.5” shackle/hanger kit and a 4” block in the rear of my truck. I also just ordered his carrier bearing drop bracket last night! Good price and a good guy to deal with!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Trever is great and i would buy from him again and would of went with all of his stuff had i known about him befor i did my lift.:beer:

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I dont have any of there stuff but from seeing pictures and stuff on here there work looks like it is definitly good stuff

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Excellent products, Excellent Prices, and EXCELLENT customer service. Tell him what you want and he can make it happen. If for some reason you aren't satisfied, he'll make sure he does whatever it takes to make sure you are satisfied!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Very nice quality lifts i have the 4" lift shackle/hanger with 5.5 rear blocks. and i love it. took off a 6" spring lift to put this on and the ride is so much better. No regrets ! and the rear block design is awesome. now i cant feel the rear end move at all. with the other lift i had the axle wrap was horrible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im thinking about purchasing the 4 inch shackle kit and rear 4 inch block kit! Did you guys purchase the front brace bar? and did you purchase the pitman arm?

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
Trevor makes great products. He made the 4 link for my truck. I also run his 5.5 rear block with traction bars and his track bar. You can't go wrong with PMF. Great parts, great prices, and superior customer service.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Best customer service is right. He has called me back on a sunday when I made a bone head mistake when installing his shackle/hanger kit...
I mean really, think these other places will call you back on a sunday?

Ok,ok, not trying to bash other companies, just trying to show you Trevor takes care of his people...

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
I have heard great things about them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts