Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Powerstroking again and it feels so good

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  MyTruckIsBlue 
#1 ·
Hey friends. I’ve had several PS trucks in the past, an old 7.3, a 6.0, a 7.3 excursion and a 3.0 mini stroke.

this is my first 6.7, and boyyyy…….. it is stout! I worked the Biden economy over on a few fortuitous trades and found myself in a now half paid off 2022 Platinum f250.
Tomorrow I’m getting tint and a retrax. Just ordered a Banks CAI and def back exhaust. Anything else y’all recommend to keep my trips to the grocery store trouble-free?

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Land vehicle Tire Car Wheel

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Plant Grille

See less See more
#8 ·
Thank you! Magic juice will come with time. I’m not ready to void my warranty yet. I’ve been searching and hoping to find a chart showing max tire sizes without rubbing? I was originally going to go with Carli lift, but don’t want to take the mpg hit right now. I’m going to get some 17 or 18” wheels, and maybe a slightly larger tire? Like a 285/70? Or 285/75?

#12 ·
I know it won’t do much, but I’ve ordered the Banks CAI and 5” Monster DPF back exhaust. I’ll be using archoil at each fillup, and am switching over to amsoil with their bypass filtration system. I got the tint done and installed a Retrax Pro XR. My tint guy ordered me some floor mats as well. I just found the last bed extender on eBay.
Last preventive thing I’m considering is the Banks rear diff cover. That can wait though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.